Monday, September 24, 2007

Hey YWAM Seattle, you're so fine, you're so fine you blow my mind, YWAM Seattle

Hey Seattle types,

Today I was reflecting on what a great weekend we had with y'all and how you have enriched our lives with your collective passion for life, relational integrity, and generous friendships. Jo and I are better people because you are our friends.

Hey, keep your heads up. Don't let the pursuit of truth and beauty drag you down. You guys are great at what you do, just don't forget to be yourselves. And don't let anyone push you to be something that you are not. Remember that the world goes not well, but the Kingdom comes.

there is a town in North Ontario...
~pw

1 comment:

Rick said...

I own the 45 for Mickey, which i bought when I was in high school :)

Glad that you ha fun :)