Sunday, November 25, 2007

Belicia joins our family

At the end of the summer Joanna and I celebrated our 10th wedding anniversary, and our awesome friends Ang and Leigh got all our other amazing friends to pitch in to buy us a new computer (the screen died on our old one).
But not just any computer... A BRAND NEW MACBOOK PRO! Her name is Belicia, which means "dedicated to God." Needless to say, we feel incredibly blessed and we have the greatest friends in the world. I thought that you might like to watch this... (it was made on the new computer)

7 comments:

Stu Bish said...

I had a little chuckle at the end of the video, my first thought was "Wade is now more of a nerd than I am, he just released an online vid of him 'unboxing' his new computer".

It's a slipery slope from here mate :) ENJOY it!

Stu

jamie said...

Wow that brought tears to my eyes. So good to see your lovely faces :)

Heather said...

oh my goodness that was the sweetest thing ever. loved loved seeing your faces.

Sandra Vander Schaaf said...

Tears in my eyes, over here. LOVE YOU!

philter said...

all i can say is sweet.

Rick said...

I didn't know that they still made Commodore 64s. :)
Really neato gift...

hannah said...

poostt meee yummmyyy fooooddd