Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Bass Pedal Insanity

We have been saving a small portion of $$ every month for me to spend on gear, so that way I don't feel that all my hard work is in vain, and that I am only expending energy to keep us barely financially floating. (Although I am sure everyone feels exactly the same way). Anyway, this last week the unthinkable happened. After toiling away endlessly, and watching our bills devour our family finances like Homer Simpson stalking a wild doughnut, I finally saved enough money to purchase The Mother of All Bass Guitar Pedals. My friends, stand in awe and behold the glory of the Boss GT6B...
Quite frankly, this thing scares me. It has more computing power than the entire Sputnik era Soviet Union circa 1957. I think it might even have a button that will do my taxes and brew my coffee in the morning. I just need to finish reading the instructions so I should have everything figured out by sometime in 2010.

No comments: