Thursday, February 15, 2007

Cute Girls and Guns.

Today I was emailed pictures of my 14 year old niece at her junior prom. She looked absolutely stunning and I was once again reminded that all too soon I will be in the position of dealing with prepubescent boys, up to no good, sniffing around my daughters.

Yo, zitface, don't even think about even looking in the direction of one of my little princesses. Or else.

And thanks to our friend Audra, I have a plan. DIY crossbow. Oh yes, my friends, check it out here or here. Apparently, you don't need a license for a crossbow and they leave a much more ragged, brutal, less surgical wound than a 9mm. And isn't that just what you want when dealing with horny teenage boys? This is what the DIY revolution needs. Brutal handmade weapons! To arms comrades! Next target... McDonald's!

2 comments:

Ryan said...

What kind of tips are you going to make? obiviously poisoned but are you gunna go nice and clean for nice entry and exit wounds? or barbed so you gotta Rip those suckers out and cause muscle tearing?

oooo Iron, and let um rust!!

Ryan said...

hey dude, "bought" isnt workin on the little on site mp3 player.... maybe its just me..?