Monday, March 26, 2007

Wade vs. Joanna Blog Counter Wars

Lately Joanna has been very pround of the fact that the counter on her blog overtook mine. Everyday she usually has 1 or 2 hits more than me and we have been neck and neck for over a week. But now the gloves are off. Things have escalated to a point that our friend Sandra has even promised that she would practice Pallister equiblog surfing. But for those of you who are not as nice as Sandra, I challenge you to choose your favorite Pallister and show your support via blog hits. This current blog rivalry reminds me of this Simpson's episode where Bart and Lisa are on different hockey teams. I hope that you enjoy. Let the gratuitous blog hits begin! As Homer says starting at 02:20 in this clip...
"The winner will be showered with praise! The loser will be taunted and booed until my throat is sore!"

7 comments:

because-we-can.blogspot.com said...

You should get extra points for how much time someone spends on your blog. That's the first time I've ever watched The Simpsons on someones blog!

Your Friend Aaron said...

pallister.

what up.

send me food through the email, and I will exclusively visit your blog.

Leanne said...

yeah, i can't watch simpsons at home because the kory doesn't like it. i know, i will beat him, sensei. so i like that i can watch tv on your blog.

Kiwirose said...

I just visited you both and realised that I made the blogs both EVEN STEVEN on 1165 each. You can blame the next visitor for any family disunity that comes out of this competition!!! :)
Love you Pallister people :)

Audrey Whitesides said...

yeah yeah, send me some food in the mail too!! the other day i was craving some of your gelato!!! soooooo gooooood! you are awesome wade, why dont you start your own restaurant???
miss you...

Mary said...

So I think I'll be up your way in July...

What is your wife's blog?

I just set up shop over here:
http://maryedworld.blogspot.com/

Come visit-think you would appreciate it.

Laurin said...

hey wade.

all of us in the dalles oregon miss you guys.
im pretty sure all of us has gone up to one of our amps, did a little captin morgan stance, and screamed yeahhhhh, at the top of our lungs.

yup!
pretty sure it has happened.

just checking up on you guys.
i dont even know what the heck this thing is, so i will like never be on it.

you guys can e-mail me here.
pinkpig_100@msn.com.

hear from all you later.
-calway youth group.
-laurin